Join the Digital Ship Maritime CIO Forum Mediterranean taking place at the Radisson Blu Hotel in Marseille Old Harbour on 4 April 2017 to discuss the digitalisation of shipping.
Identifying opportunities for growth is critical to all businesses, and especially so in such an integral industry as shipping. Staying ahead of the innovation curve is key to this development, with the digitalisation of the maritime sector at the core of this changing landscape.
With this in mind, Digital Ship is pleased to be heading to the shores of the Mediterranean, to the famous maritime city of Marseille, for our first Maritime CIO Forum Med, where the focus is on how to harness these opportunities, and how to address the challenges and questions all these advances in technology are posing to our industry.
Through four key sessions, we will ask how the industry is responding to change and investigate what technology and digital transformation can do for us. Sessions include:
• The Maritime Satcom
• Managing Maritime Cyber Resilience
• The iShipping Revolution
Confirmed Speakers include*:
• William Biegun, Head of Vessel Systems – CMA Ships Solutions, CMA Ships, CMA CGM Group
• Jean-Louis Cambert, CIO, Ponant
• Katerina Raptaki, IT Manager, Navios
• Barbara Bersani, Head of Sales ESMEA, Marlink
• Eric Hoogenbosch, Director of Retail, Inmarsat Maritime
• Giampiero Soncini, Director, Volaris Marine Division
• Geoffroy Stern, Senior Consultant, Euroconsult
• Ulf Siwe, Communications Officer - STM Validation Project, Swedish Maritime Administration
• Ole-Kristian Sivertsen, VP Of Cruise Business, Global Eagle Entertainment
• Mary Etienne, Business Development Director, OEM and IOT Solutions, Dell EMC
• Manuel Valero, Sales Manager Europe, Telenor Satellite
• Antoine Lisse, Europe West Regional Sales Manager, Marlink
• Julián Seseña Navarro, Presidente, Holistic Innovation Institute
• Thanos Pappas, Researcher, IT Specialist, Laboratory for Maritime Transport, National Technical University of Athens
With more speakers to be announced
*Correct at time of going to press
The event is free to attend for Shipping Companies (Ship owners / operators / managers / builders) and only EUR595 for non-shipping company delegates
For full Programme and Agenda details, and instructions on how to register, please see: http://www.marseille.thedigitalship.com/
Event URL: http://www.marseille.thedigitalship.com/
Latest eBlast: https://goo.gl/u7o1vE
- Created on .